Plastic containers for industries are extensively used in different sectors where various types are available for specific kind of storage materials. You need to understand how you can better choose for particular plastic containers that can make your storage convenient, occupy less space, save cost and offer various other benefits. There are multiple forms provided by manufacturers and developers like large pallet boxes, customized plastic containers, heavy duty plastic containers etc. Before you opt for these types and forms, you should better acknowledge about these types.
Types of industrial plastic containers by structure and usability
- Euro Range Industrial plastic containers (ER): You should choose for such containers when specially looking for safety and stackable placements of storage which can be effectively distributed. They are basically durable and can have a larger internal capacity.
- Automotive range of plastic containers: As the name suggests, it is ideally used for storing automotive parts and components and heavy duty machineries as well as industrial components. Apart from being stackable and strong, it is specifically designed for convenient handling and movement.
- Stack and Nest Range of containers: It is basically ideal for easy transportation of components where containers are smartly stackable to save spaces.
- Food and Eatable Range of containers: These are used in the field of food processing, bakeries, food retail sectors and confectionaries. It offers optimized spacing with the help of effective stacking and nesting.
- Attached Lid (AL): This range is particularly ideal for higher safety with effective distribution as they are easily handled, nested and stacked. The primary feature is interlocking lids which ensure safety of components.
- Pallet boxes plastic containers: It is primarily ideal for bulk and heavy storages, especially for wastes, recycling products etc. Their main feature is their higher volume of capacity.
- Agricultural/domesticated containers: These are the plastic boxes which are basically used for storing fruits, vegetables, plants, seeds and other similar agricultural related components. They are available in different ranges, made for food grade, so hygienic and safer.